[S1:E28] TUBEBUDDY SEO MARKET RESEARCH: How I plan my video content from an SEO perspective for my YouTube Channels benefit.
TUBEBUDDY SEO MARKET RESEARCH TimeStamp:
- [00:35] What is this strategy for?
- [01:45] Tube Buddy
- [03:02] Tube Buddy Browser Plugin/App
- [04:19] Tube Buddy Affiliate Link
- [04:34] Paid Membership Pro Affiliate Link
- [04:45] Keyword Research: (example) ‘Paid Membership Pro’
- [05:50] Weighted Channels
- [07:05] My Channels Power to Use The Keyword Term
- [07:32] Pool of Opportunity
- [08:50] Playing with Word Combinations
- [10:33] Other influential factors
- [13:08] Highly Niche Focus
- [16:43] Play/experiment with strategies that work for you
- [17:00] Summary
- [18:10] Viewer Question: Equivalent for written content?
Deliving content in the form of videos can be highly engaging and powerful for your brand.
But how do you know what it is that people want to know right now?
And… even if you do think of something, how do you know it’s the best topic to put all your energies behind, by which to make a video and promote it?
TUBEBUDDY SEO MARKET RESEARCH!
Ok, so it’s not always the most popular activity, those images of hours sat at a library with piles of books around you spring to mind. But it’s not at all like it. In fact, I find the task quite interesting. Perhaps because I am a nosy person and I like to see what people want to know.
Anyway, there are a few ways I learn about the topics that are in demand. The first… I ask. I ask people to use the hashtag #AskMcCallMedia
But the second, if I see a topic gaining traction in a group on social media, I research it, and this video walks you through that process.
Once you are familiar with the Tube Buddy SEO market research strategy that I teach in this video, it’s my belief that it takes less time than it does to drink a cuppa. And if you know me, I like my coffee!
Once you know what it is people want to know about, and how to best word that topic/phrase having researched it on Tube Buddy and other SEO keyword research tools.
They you are able to really embrace and use that keyword through your entire video. In the images, descriptions, tags, and even the words you speak which are also picked up on, via digital transcribing tools! Seriously use the word everywhere!