[S1:E18] DIGITAL PROSPECTING FOR STARTUPS: Easy tasks in an hour a day, for free, for small business owners!
Digital Prospecting Tasks for Start-Ups TimeStamp:
- [02:02] What’s your reason for prospecting?
- [03:59] Re-Connect with already established Linkedin Contacts
- [06:05] Be social, like comment share other LinkedIn posts
- [07:26] Be social, like comment share other Facebook posts
- [09:29] Facebook Business “Friends”… nurture to become Group Members
- [10:46] Facebook Nurturing
- [13:25] Facebook Friends Lists
- [14:43] Email opens and engagement strategies
- [16:16] What’s your end goal?
- [18:07] Zappier… grow/feed your list
- [19:50] OWN your prospects!
How to build relationships with prospects?
If you are like me, you’ve been collecting people on your Facebook and/or Linkedin Profile for years, but if you investigate these people. You’ve had very little, possibly no engagement at all.
How to maximise the use of your time?
As a solopreneur you have to wear many different hats in your business and operations.
When you sit down to do a task, you need to be efficent and productive.
This can only happen if you have a process your follow, a way of working that you know brings results.
Knowing what tasks to do, and how to implement them
How do you engage with your prospects on Linkedin? How to you open conversations with digital strangers? Why bother? Do you know your end goal?
Create processes with your end goal in mind, and then simplify that process as much as possible. Think about McDonalds. They don’t sell the best burgers in town, yet are the BIGGEST burger chain in the world and they are operated by teenagers who can’t even tidy their bedrooms.
They’ve taken every task and job, broken it down into steps, with a check-list type activity involved.
There is no thinking, no worrying, no procastination involved.
Rinse and repeat.
This video basically walks you through some of the daily tasks that I do, socially, online, to be seen, known, liked and trusted. People come to me.
The Benefits Gained
You are efficent, productive, gain focus, feel successful at acheiving your goals.